How is your proposal evaluated?
To what extent does the project focus on academic enhancement or high-impact educational practices outside of the traditional classroom experience?
How many SDSU students will be impacted directly and indirectly as a result of the project?
Did you take into account the timeline and have you asked for the appropriate resources?
Are there any spelling errors? Inapproriately capitalized items? Does the writing flow?
College Review Committees:
- Dean's office represenative: Assistant or Associate Dean selects students who volunteer to serve on the review committees for their respective college/division.
- At least three students
- At least one faculty with stipulation of no more than 4:1 student to faculty ratio
- No more than one student from each department or school
Funding Category [FC] Committees:
FC 1: proposals up to $7500
FC 2: proposals from $7501 - $20,000
FC 3: proposals $20,001 and above
Each commitee is comprised of:
- 7 Undergradate Students (one from each college)
- 2 Graduate Students
- 2 or 3 Faculty Administrators (one from each college/division)
- 1 Ex-Officio CFAC member (serves as facilitator)
In total there are:
- 21 Undergradate Students
- 6 Graduate Students
- 8 Faculty Administrators
- 3 Ex-Officio CFAC members